WORK AT CAMP
Wesley Woods may have a position for you during our summer camping program.
Wesley Woods needs college-age people who are seeking an adventure in ministry, not just another summer job. Each person is chosen on his/her desire to serve Jesus Christ in camping ministry. Persons are employed regardless of race, color, gender, age, handicap or veteran status. To apply, fill out the online application below and attend an interview. If you are selected for an interview, someone from the camp will contact you; however if you have questions please call Wesley Woods at 814-436-7802.
- Is part of a Church and have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Has a servant’s heart, a willing attitude, is willing to be a team player, and has a positive self image.
- Has good health in order to meet the demands of the specific job applying for.
- Please note: parts of grounds of Wesley Woods are located in rugged outdoor environments and most positions require that people be able to walk independently, easily, and carefully over uneven and at times rough terrain.
- Is willing to be accountable to guidelines which are established for daily work, group living, personal conduct, and to accept supervision.
Minimum age requirements:
- Program Staff applicants must be 19 years of age.
- Most other positions have a minimum of 18 years of age. We do employ a limited number of high school age students over the age of 16.
- All staff members 18 and over must have approved state or federal child abuse and felony “clearances,” to work at camp. Applications for this will be sent to you.